Your Chance to win a $50 Gas Card in Bigfoot Country!!
“Big Gas Giveaway” OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 03/21/2022.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in “However many people choose to participate”
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Big Gas Giveaway” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- The winners cash prize may be picked up at the front desk of Seven Mountains Media main office at insert location here Prizes not picked up within 30 days of contacted will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “03/21/2022 and continue through “03/25/2022 There will be up to 10 winners per week for the 7MM Elmira/Corning, NY & Mansfield PA Markets.
“Big Gas Giveaway” is to be played ONLY on “7MM stations FB pages including Wink106, Bigfoot Country Radio, My Cool Radio, The Met Rocks, My Radio Jamz, Wingz 93, Bigfoot Legends, My Bigfoot Country, Woga Radio”
All participants will be considered contestants of the “Big Gas Giveaway” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Big Gas Giveaway” promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded 11 times. Total giveaway amount during the“contest” could be up to $500 dollars. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on 3/21/22 and run through 3/25/22
- Listeners will be encouraged to like, share and comment on station FB page
- Up to 11 winners per total during the contest timeline. (If applicable) winners will be on weekdays only. No winners on weekends or holidays
- List further detailed instructions of the contest
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at “Station Website” prior to becoming effective.