The Biggest Summer Celebration is here, The Big Backyard Bash is back in Bigfoot Country! It’s your chance to win THOUSANDS of dollars worth of prizes for summer fun and getting the work done. Listen on air for your chance to qualify and visit facebook.com/mybigfootcountry to qualify!
Up For Grabs!:
Kennedy Country Heating Green Mountain Grill
Up In Arms Rocky Cross Bow
Up In Arms Savage Rifle
From My Shelf Books $25 Gift Certificates
Mead’s Greenhouse $50 Gift Certificates
Warm Up Shop Bernina Sewing Machine
Larry’s Sport Center Child Harley Davidson Bicycle
East Smithfield Hardware DeWalt Tool Bag and Tools
Black Creek International Shed
Space Mountain Fireworks $50 Gift Certificates
John’s Sporting Goods .22 pistol or Derringer (You Choose!)
Mud Creek Buffalo Ranch $100 Gift Certificates
HP Motors $100 Gift Certificates
Ski Sawmill Resort 2 night stay/Jacuzzi
Tireland USA $50 Gift Certificates
Blends Feed Farm and Pet Supply $25 Gift Certificates
Wilke’s Pools Grill
Sara Jo’s-Subway $25 Gift Certificates
Sara-Jo’s-Gas $25 Gift Certificates
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins on April 19th, 2021.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in 104
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “The Big Backyard Bash” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania & New York Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on April 19rd, 2021 and continue through June 26th, 2021
There will be up to 4 qualifiers per day/per week
Island Park, Blossburg PA
All participants/qualifiers will be considered contestants of “The Big Backyard Bash” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “The Big Backyard Bash” promotional contest.
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media the day of the contest/event end date, unless otherwise stated in the contests official rules. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on April 26th, 2021 and run through June 26th, 2021
- Listeners will be encouraged to Listen for a cue to call Mon-Fri
- Times of contest play will be 1-2 time(s) per day.
- Up to 2 qualifiers per week day during the contest timeline. Listeners will have the opportunity to qualify each week day and specified weekend day’s while broadcasting LIVE on location at Sponsor locations. There will be no qualifiers on holidays
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at “www.mybigfootcountry.com” prior to becoming effective.